My 1st Corporate Challenge
How lovely... purple balloons. Seen during the JP Morgan Corporate Challenge last week. Did I say I love the colour purple?
The F1 Pit Building (which was where the race finished), with the Singapore Flyer in the background. Coincidentally, there was a wheel stoppage and operations were suspended on the day of my birthday last year.
Well, for fear of fainting anywhere along the 5.6km route (and embarassing the organisation where I work), I supported instead. Thou shall not attract unwanted attention, if you know what I mean. However after this experience, I must say I am motivated to sign up as a runner next year as a test to myself (I can hear a few surprise murmurs), to see how well I will fare. Seriously. Hhmm, definitely maybe... something to decide on if I am still in the corporate line when the time comes. We'll see...
Although I must say when it comes to walking, I have been doing so and more than ever in my 20+++ years of living since moving down to the island. I reckon my walking distance tolerance level (for non-shopping purposes) has risen dramatically.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home