Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Magic Fingers

Vesper Lynd:
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
James Bond:
"That's because you know what I can do with my little finger."

Quite the cheeky little bugger our new James is, isn’t he? Hhmm… ‘magic fingers’…*imagining* Not too in love with him though. But simply love the toned body and the abs. ABSolutely yummylicious. Love the moment he emerged at shore in skin tight blue trunks that complimented his sea blue eyes.

Personally, I think Eva Green brought classy back to the Bond women. Love her. Love her Vesper wittiness. Love her make-up less look in the bathroom scene. Her natural beauty was captivating. Love the gorgeous plunging v-neckline purple dress she wore. Love those enticing emerald green eyes.

Now, if Craig and she were to conceive, what colour will their baby’s eyes be? I wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home