Vital Shut Eye
This caught my eye early in the morning.
Article in The Sun today, ‘Less sleep leads to more weight gain’.
On average, women who in 1986 said they usually slept five hours or less per night gained more weight over the next 16 years than those who slept seven hours per night or longer. And some of the weight gain was substantial. Sleep-deprived women were more likely to gain in excess of 13.5kg, and were 15% more likely to become obese as they grew older.
Another reason why us women need our beauty sleep.
This means an 11.30 bedtime for me! Hhmm, come to think of it not impossible as most weekdays my system begins to shut down by then. It’s only the weekends that do the damage. I better not gain that 13.5kg?!?
Now, if only sleeping more could reduce dark circles.
I will sleep at nine everyday if I have to. Seriously. For if my face was the world atlas, I have dark circles the size of



7 Comments:
OMG,ok tonite, the lights would be off by 11pm.
If you see me online on MSN after 11pm, kick me to sleep pls thank you!
Goodness babe. You wake up at 6?!?
Ha ha. Won't kick you. Will *slap* you.
You mad ah? I wake up at 6?!?
NEVER.
Only back in those days when I was still wearing a blue pinafore from Mon - Fri :D
(I miss school) :(
Hello woman, doesn't saying lights off at 11pm means you've gotta wake at 6am for 7 hours of sleep? *slap*
Do you realised that if you say that your eye bags are the size of russia, it's as big as your forehead? i think you'd look like the elephant man.
Blek. Elephant WOman. Blek.
*flutter flutter*
Birdy's right.
Post a Comment
<< Home