The Master of The House
"Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get."
- Dale Carnegie
Quote on my brother's MSN personal message space today.
Sometimes I forget he's practically an adult and like everyone else will be prone to life's seemingly endless challenges. I still remember the first time I saw him in the hospital. Tanned. Like he was baked fresh from the oven. Asked my dad then, "Why is baby so brown?" and he just smiled at me and replied, "That's your baby brother. When mummy and daddy's not around anymore, you have to take care of each other". I nodded. Assuming my sisterly responsiblities.
22 years later my little brother has matured from his shy, timid self and I believe when the times comes, he will slip into the shoes of a good husband and loving father comfortably.
"Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get."
I reckon this is one of the keys to a simple life.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home