Friday, November 03, 2006

Botox for you?

“It’s not shallow, right or wrong to talk about appearance being important – it’s a fact. You’d be lying if you said you weren’t swayed by appearance, because how someone looks speaks volumes” - David Muniz

blissful delirium says: eh u think when wanna start injecting botox

perfectly flawed's pretty in pink says: that also u can think of

perfectly flawed's pretty in pink says: so free

blissful delirium says: eh seems so normal now leh

perfectly flawed's pretty in pink says: no good lar dont inject

blissful delirium says: next time price sure reduce

blissful delirium says: kekeke

blissful delirium says: why why

*convo then has a change of topic

blissful delirium says: oi why u put moisturizer before laura mercier's?

blissful delirium says: and what moisturizer is that? the lady at the counter told me that if i wanna put moisturizer should put gel or serum base

blissful delirium says: lotion or cream too oily

perfectly flawed's pretty in pink says: because i have dry skin...

perfectly flawed's pretty in pink says: oily tzone

perfectly flawed's pretty in pink says: thatz y if i feel oily i dab with tissue or let it seep through first

blissful delirium says: ur moisturizer got spf? she said if spf it is more oily

perfectly flawed's pretty in pink says: nope

perfectly flawed's pretty in pink says: no spf

blissful delirium says: oh, then ok

Girls and vanity, and our efforts for self preservation. It’s no wonder why beauty and cosmetic brands evolve into huge corporations that generate multi-million dollars worth in revenue.

Charged with:Being a Beauty Addict Prior offense: Fashion Addict

Supporting facts:

I absolutely adore make-up. A professed make-up junkie.

I try to prevent signs of aging, fine lines and wrinkles by using cleansers, dabbing toners and applying creams of all sorts daily. (Whether it actually works or not, I have not a clue).

I have a monthly facial and hair treatment ritual.

I treat myself to a manicure and pedicure every fortnightly.

Verdict: What can I say, I’m guilty as charged. In the first degree.

A girl’s girl… as someone used to say whenever he sees me painting my face.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I is Vain!
I is Vain!

7:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home