Monday, November 06, 2006
About Me

- Name: Perfectly Flawed®
Just an Average Everyday Sane Psycho...Fashionably Sensitive and Too Cool to Care...an Idealist who wishes she Lives in a Sea of Waking Dreams...but in Reality is just Fumbling towards Ecstasy...believe that we are all Companions to our Demons...they will Dance and we will Play...it's my Heart that pounds beneath my Flesh...it's my Mouth that pushes out each Breath...if I shed a Tear I won't Cage it, if I feel Rage I won't Deny it.



5 Comments:
I'm no God, but I'm also "G".
Come I help you.
*Hands a bottle of tequila and McDreamy over to Perfectly Flawed*
:D
You are a killjoy for the melancholy babe :P
Yeah, I am your balance.
You - complicated
Me - not that complicated
Therefore...
"I complete you."
*LOL!*
You complete me? Gosh, that does not sound quite right. I was hoping for someone manly, more masculine and much much more, than feminine.
You are seriously killing this post. Seriously.
Nobody loves me, everybody hates me
Guess I'll eat some wooooorms
Long slim slimy ones, short fat juicy ones
Itsy bitsy fuzzy wuzzy worms
:(
- The Post Killer
Post a Comment
<< Home