Friday, November 03, 2006

Heart Matters v.2

"Matters of the heart... it's a tough one. What do you do when you still care?"

"Well, just pretend like you don't know what happened last week and pretend that you don't care. It's not your problem anyway."

"But I DO Care. And why would I want to play mind games at this point in time? Ego kills. Besides, no harm letting him know that I still care, eventhough I still hate him for his indecisiveness."

"Just move on. You definitely would not lose a thing by doing so. If it's meant to be, it will be."

"......"
"Do you love yourself? If you love yourself, you deserve the best."

"Guess I do..."
"Don't waste it. You have it in you to go where you want to go. You don't deserve this. Make a decision and stick to it."

... from http://mrsjameszabiela.spaces.live.com/

Why do matters of the heart ALWAYS matter?

Would be good if we could Switch.Ourselves.OFF.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

You said what I wanted to say. We still care because we still, do Love.

1:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home