Walking Stagnantly
With so many people to love in my life, why do I worry about one? You put the happy in my ness, you put the good times into my fun.
We've tried the goodbye so many days. We walk in the same direction so that we could never stray. They say if you love somebody than you have got to set them free, but I would rather be locked to you than live in this pain and misery. They say time will make all this go away, but it's time that has taken my tomorrows and turned them into yesterdays. 


2 Comments:
They told me also that to love somebody is to let him go. To let him go is to love him. Not letting him go is to love yourself. I totally agree with this saying, to let him go, you'll suffer the pain yourself. To want him in your life, your suffering stops. Isnt that a way you love yourself? Say only easy, action is always hard.
Yeah, some things are so much more easier said than done especially when the heart plays a factor in prohibiting execution.
Sigh.
Post a Comment
<< Home