Monday, April 03, 2006

Chocolate Stripper


The all-knowing Oracle of Starbucks
(http://www.buttafly.com/starbucks/index.php)
Behold the Oracle's wisdom:
Personality type: Clueless

You don't go to Starbucks much; when you do you just tag along with other people since you have nothing better to do. You would like to order a Tazo Chai Crème but don't know how to pronounce it.
Most people who drink ice chocolate grande are strippers.
Also drinks: Wine coolers
Can also be found at: The mall


This is the most inaccurate personality quickie analysis I've done to date. Not quite there except for the mall and stripper part. Sigh...my deep dark secret's out...now you all know...
(*chuckle*...f-u-n-n-y...*lol*)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

women
come let's go starbucks
need to expand my in laws collection la

leeann

9:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got this when I typed Doppio One Equal Con Panna..

Either you can't type or you mumble incoherently. If you actually walked into Starbucks and said you wanted a "Doppio one equal Con Panna" the employees would point and laugh. A reaction you're probably used to. Try again, this time input something that Starbucks actually serves.

I was stunt when I saw it. Shame on me.. 7 years of experience working with the green logo... this is what I got.

11:17 pm  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

Lee Ann,

Ha ha. Come to think of it I need to expand my family too. Jom!

Cheyanne,

No shame, no shame for you're one loyal employee of the green logo. All of my relationships can't even add up to 7 years! He he.

8:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home