Friday, March 24, 2006

3 Good Things

1. I've got a new PC at work
Downloaded MSN and was denied installation. I shrieked. User NOT authorised, was the prompt. Oh no! *hands on cheeks* No MSN?!!! How will I get through the work day?! Noooooooooooo! I can't live without MSN! Immediate destination: IT department: and I was prepared to beg Mr. Potato to grant me access. Cons about being in the corporate world. Everything is so filtered, protected and guarded where people with no regards for certain company policies like me simply choose to ignore and rebel against :). He asked why the need for MSN. I said, "I work with agencies and our inbox can only accept 3MB so I send and receive files through MSN instead". Ha ha, I know it sounds absolutely L.A.M.E. but who cares?! It worked! Hhmm, can I say it was my charms that worked? *chuckle* Anyhow, something worked for sure and I am once again part of the growing worldwide community of MSN users at work. Splendid!
2. PSS Babe's birthday bash is tomorrow night, not tonight
Yay! I don't have to drag myself up from bed at 7 freaking a.m. tomorrow for training. Which means I can party on late till the sun comes up tomorrow and sleep like an oink oink the next day! Theme: Black Lace/Feathers. Yup! Just my colour and I have just the perfect outfit for the night. Gonna be such an ultra-cool night. Yahoo!
3. Managed to get RM80 monthly parking in KL
Is this cheap or what?! Even for PJ standards. I have been paying 8 bloody 20 a day for the past 2 months. Darn car park increased its price from 8 bucks then to 8.20. Don't ask me what the extra 20 is for. Everyday when the attendant collects my money, I feel the resentment in paying and I'll put on a somewhat unsatisfied look . I know it's not his fault but I could not care less. He's not exactly the friendliest of people either. To make things worse, the car park is not tarred for goodness sake! It even floods when it rains! No worries...this girl ain't gonna feel bitter no more with her new car park...Hurray!
My my, aren't I a happy soul? I am sounding pretty chirpy huh? Not very me...out of my usual motion and common emotions. That's because I have decided this weekend to focus on the positives and not dwell on my fears and sorrows when I can't manage it yet. I'm giving myself a break. My complicated mind applied for leave and it has been approved by M.E. M.Y.S.E.L.F. & I. When will it report back for duty? Indefinite hiatus status. I'm leaving it to its own devices although I'm sure it will be back again for I know it so well...
*Alert* Signs of mood digressing detected. Think positive. Happy thoughts. Suddenly I am thinking....Sound of Music.
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favourite things
La la la laaaa la....*humming*
Have a good weekend people! Be good! Don't do anything that I wouldn't do...but then again I would do anything. Ha ha! Cheerios! Toodle Loo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home