Aggravation Free Zone
Il bel far niente... the beauty of doing nothing...
This is exactly what I'm gonna do in my next escapade. Relish in the beauty of doing nothing. Well, not exactly nothing if you know what I mean. But everything I do will be according to my own pace and rhythm. No rushing, no hastening, no hurrying with the main objective of resting, rejuvenating and relaxing. Where I shall try and grasp the beauty of self indulging in time at my disposal, like the Italians do according to Elizabeth Gilbert, who travelled across Italy, India and Indonesia after a messy divorce in search of answers.
I could deal with doing nothing.
I could manage with doing nothing.
I could certainly live with doing nothing for a few days.
Currently reading her bestseller titled 'Eat, Pray, Love' that chronicles her journeys and so far very good I'd say. Hey, if a book can make you smile, chuckle and lift your spirits, it's worth every dollar and cent you invested in it. I recommend it to anyone who has come to a halt in their life, where the pain of staying in the status quo has grown to be stronger than getting out of it and making a change.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home