"You can't hold anyone against their feelings..."
Esther Stevenson: How was your walk? Did I miss anything?
Harry Stevenson: A cool breeze, a softball game, and two women falling in love.
Esther Stevenson: With each other?
Harry Stevenson: And one of them's married. The funny thing is, no one noticed. Not even the husband, two feet away.
Esther Stevenson: I'm sorry I missed that.
Harry Stevenson: I imagine he will be too.
Harry Stevenson: A cool breeze, a softball game, and two women falling in love.
Esther Stevenson: With each other?
Harry Stevenson: And one of them's married. The funny thing is, no one noticed. Not even the husband, two feet away.
Esther Stevenson: I'm sorry I missed that.
Harry Stevenson: I imagine he will be too.
Excerpt from the movie, 'Feast of Love', caught over the weekend starring Morgan Freeman, Greg Kinnear, Selma Blair and Billy Burke.
Plot: Portland, over an 18-month period. Eight couples, four uncouplings, two weddings, two graves, an angry father, a grieving couple, love, sex, heartache, and a dog.
As the title goes, it was all about L-o-v-e. How the characters face the various and sometimes painful incarnations of love when they listen to their heart and do the things they do.
Personally, I enjoyed the 101 minutes of runtime and would recommend it to anyone who wants a quiet movie night out with Starbucks after.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home