@%#^$^%&!!!#$%&&!!?!!?
Fucking pissed. Absolutely bloody fucking pissed.
Some people should have a sense of responsibility at their age. And conscience. Not abandon ship when the going gets tough and it got tough in the first place because you procrastinated till kingdom come, accumulated your work and sat on it like a chicken laying her eggs and did not delegate. Why have a team under you in the first place if you wanna hoard everything?! And if you think you're such an efficient worker (which I think you're completely ignorant about the fact that you're not and I know for sure I don't stand alone and I can bet my life on this), for goodness sake GET THINGS DONE!
Now, we're in the final frame and time is running out. And the worst thing is because of your incompetency, others have to settle your shit, the mess you made while you could not care less! I hope on top of finding a cure for stupidity, someone, someday will find a cure for incompetency as well.
I am fucking pissed. Absolutely bloody fucking pissed. Argh!!!!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home