Somebody up there said I have mental problems
This morning, I disappointed myself by apologising for something that was no fault of mine just to shut him up. Called me into his room to blast me about one thing, a SINGLE thing and he ended up putting the entire universe on my shoulder. And in the process, I was deemed mentally unfit. I hate being thrown right smack in the middle and being a pawn in somebody's power struggle. Simply resent it. The last time I checked, I am not filled up with sand and I'm not rounded to be punched. I don't like to admit it but I'm underweight for goodness sake. Don't make me the target.
As a result, I am craving to buy something. Especially shoes. I need retail therapy. Desperately. I need to make myself feel better. I need, I need to reward myself. Ended up surfing fashion sites online for a 'quick click of a fix' and Aldo's new ballerina shoes in royal purple was calling out to me. Was about to submit my order when darn oh darn, I realised my size was not available. It was even on sale. Sigh. Just my luck.
This blog is turning out to be a 'vent about work aggravation' blog but this is my blog, this is the space I've created for myself and I'll post whatever I want, provided I'm not at risk of being arrested for it.
Respect is to be earned. Regardless of superiority.
So what if I'm crazy?! At least I still have a backbone.
Go ahead, surprise me. Tell me something that I have not known for years.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home