High on M.A.C.
My heart is beating fast and I feel the adrenaline rush.
Yes, I am currently high on M.A.C. thanks to their latest Holiday Collection 2007. It's simply a must have for every makeup fanatic.
Started using this cosmetic brand since my down under uni days and there was no turning back. I'm officially an addict. Swear by their long lasting eyeshadows (never disappears throughout the day and night, rain or shine), durable makeup brushes (relationships have come and gone, but my first set years and years ago has lasted me until today), and gorgeous packaging (new themes and lovely designs for every season).
I'm ogling and drooling... but unfortunately posting from gmail does not allow pictures uploading (darn). Check out M.A.C. for the visual indulgence and you'll know what I mean.
I heart M.A.C. and I'm gonna get me some M.A.C. loving soon :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home