Have you gone for a test drive lately?
Addison: "What are you doing?"
Pete: "I'm going to kiss you. I'm going to kiss you with tongue. I'm going to kiss you so you feel it. Okay?"
Addison: "Okay."
Pete: "I'm going to kiss you. I'm going to kiss you with tongue. I'm going to kiss you so you feel it. Okay?"
Addison: "Okay."
Why can't some guys come up with witty lines like Pete?
Learn from reel life and apply in real life.
It works you know. Well, in my opinion it will provided two are attracted to each other and there are sparks in the mix. A kiss can explain everything between two people. It can open up spectrums of possibilities. That's why it is more expensive to kiss a prostitute than to 'do' her. Because a kiss can magically weave strings of attachment after. I mean, how often have we heard of a two people with bad kissing chemistry actually becoming a couple and if they do, did it last?
Likewise, will you marry someone you absolutely adore, who's the reason your sky is blue but with whom you have zero sexual compatibility with? Can Love prevail over sexual satisfaction? Have asked this question many a times to people from different age groups. A majority of those below 25 years of age, of which most are die-hard romantic idealists, said they will endure this shortcoming in their relationship as it's shallow to forego someone who might in fact be the love of your life over bad sex. But then again doesn't Love include the sex bit as well? Not saying that it should be earth shattering but there should at least be some tremors right?
On the other hand, the consensus for the above 25s was an ultimate no. At the end of the day, this group agreed that what happens behind closed doors inevitably plays an important part in any relationship. Some even said that it will lead to either person going astray sooner or later and this claim was proven by real life examples that were shared. If someone can't rock your bed, they won't rock your world. And if the person is indeed The One, the whole package should be complete. Sex and all.
Truth of the matter, when it comes to relationships (of kissing and sex) today, as crude as it may sound, it's like buying a car. You have to go for a test drive before you commit yourself to it.



1 Comments:
I haven't gone for a test drive for the past 2 years, so... how's the market these days? Hehe...
Well, at least I'm still driving mine wonderfully! LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home