Dreams Don't Come True
Smooth dreams in leaves raised in teacup,
Sticked down to sleep like an envelope.
Sticked down to sleep like an envelope.
I've been experiencing vivid dreams over the past few days. Beautiful and wondrous dreams if I may say. And in it, things that I long and yearn for to happen during the day take the leap from fantasy to reality at night. If someone were to watch me sleep, they would have seen me smiling contently.
But you know what they say? If you remember a dream, it won't come true. If you don't, then when it does happen, it's called dé·jà vu.
Unfortunate ain't it? Guess my hopes and wishes will breathe life and come out to play only at the Sandman's mercy. Unless they somehow manage to find their way to rise and shine to the dawn.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home