I work in the one leg-kick all department...
Various personal messages displayed on MSN today.
- Colleague 1: tired....tired...
- Colleague 2: confusing friday...
- Colleague 3: wish to be totally invisible
- Colleague 4: stressed
Thank God the weekend is here. I am looking forward to doing absolutely nothing work related for 48 hours. However, I have a feeling that this blissful notion will be ruined... think iron stained blouse. Sigh.
Ladyboss said, "I don't have any particular preference. If you think he is going to drive you crazy, then I let you decide. You're already drowning."
Do you hire someone if his credentials and experience are the best fit for the position among all the other candidates you've seen but your instincts tells you otherwise? From my experience, one must always trust their instincts but the fact is, I need someone to lift some burden off my shoulders. And I'm close to being desperate.
*ponder, ponder, ponder*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home