Tuesday, July 03, 2007

You Lucky Biatch

From the Scratch and Win promotion at 1U...
She won a 3D2N stay at Bali Club Med.
Then jewellery from My Diamond.
And this just in, she scratched a Sony Bravia LCD TV today.
Now who says shopping is a waste of time and money?!
Some girls have all the luck. *slap slap BD*
Sigh. My shopping trip didn't do me justice. My least purchases ever in Singapore. This is record breaking. Items count: A jacket, a casual top, Esprit slippers and MAC makeup. Even C&K disappointed. Current season was not to my fancy and I only bought a pair of sandals!
As for Mrs. Bratman, she was worth the free tix and the 2 hours it took for my brother and I to get back to our uncle's house after. Yup. 120mins. Public transportation was affected as it was an event filled weekend. The woman can't dance but she sure can sing. With her spilling assets, platinum blonde hair and provocative video played during the interval, she did deliver. I am a revived fan with a pink baby-t from the merchandise counter. And although I am hoping for a Brit-Brit comeback, I have been officially Aguilera-ised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home