Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Need a Four Leaf Clover...

Met with a minor accident on Friday. Cost me RM480.80. The service advisor was kind enough to waive the workmanship charges and only billed me for a broken side light. Yes, almost 500 bucks for a side light. The cost for going ori. Sigh. While on the way to the service centre, I narrowly escaped a collision with a Metrobus by an inch. Was too close for comfort. Too close. I reckon my heart stopped beating. I was dead for that few seconds in time.

And yesterday, I tripped on paperbags. Twice! At the same crime scene. Cost me a few bruises and a scraped left knee. Sigh. The amount of times I've fallen on this knee. One day it's just gonna disintegrate while I'm walking. Another reason to not wear dresses or skirts. Or anything knee revealing.

*silent victory cries*
The Powers of Divinity decided to have pity on me. I'm going for 'Back to Basics' this weekend. I'm not really a huge fan, but I need to travel. I need a holiday and I'll settle for a brisk trip. A place where the mobile service providers are not Maxis, Celcom or Digi. And although I won't be paying a single cent for the ticket including accommodation and transportation, the trip's gonna cost me XXX amount of dollars. In this sense, I'm clairvoyant. It's a given. Because resistance is futile when it comes to the GSS. It will be a retail sin if I don't step foot on the Orchard. Damage to the depleting bank account is expected. Just a matter of how many zeros are swiped.
So, why even try right? A girl who's down on her luck has got to love herself. 4 more days and counting :)
"Excuses! Excuses!", shouts the faint echo that is my conscience.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*tosses some Mini Happies over*

*runs away quickly!*

Note: Never try to be funny with a woman when she's on a mission to Shop.

11:12 am  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

Yes BD. I've got a dose of a Mini Happy. Finally.

Here I come once again Lion City. *roar and dancing MSN turtle*

11:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home