Thursday, December 14, 2006

Threesome

This image is titled 'Sexual Frustration'. I think it's more of SPOUSAL frustration indeed.
The cynic in me loves it :)

Anger-driven Bride:
*shouting at the top of her lungs* I'm gonna kill you!?! Arrrgghh! How could you?!! I could skin you alive?!!
In full-throttle fear Groom:
*stuttering* Puh-lease, puh-lease, forgive me baby... I'm so sorry. Never again... never... have mercy Honey...have mercy...

Till strangling do us part is the new vow. *chuckle*
Hhmm, is that a purple ribbon I see or are my eyes deceiving me?

Tis' the season for weddings again... this pattern has followed through from last year. I remember. As cynical as I may be, I DO love weddings. That magical feeling of love in the air... always inviting to breathe in.

Yesterday I enjoyed the lunch company of two just-married men who were having a post wedding-cum-honeymoon mortem conversation. And they were filled with such pizzazz! There were moments where I felt like the man in the threesome for I could not contribute any personal input. Just like when us girls talk about shoes in the presence of men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home