Miss Paradox
During my first year in uni, we were given an assignment. We had to create a portfolio of ourselves from our signature. When he was doing his rounds to see what we were up to, I remember my lecturer advising me to tone down on the complicatedness when he saw and did a rough analysis of what was on the dotted line.
I didn't. This is me. I'm fundamentally complicated in certain ways. My deepest, darkest thoughts are not spoken and shared with only He. However, and concurrently at the same time, the simplest of things can make me smile and create a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart: a soft toy I've kept for a decade, handwritten notes, McD's vanilla twist, a tight hug etc.
Looking forward to the extended weekend that I have planned out. Wonderful times are in store with family and friends. The thought of being back home in the peninsular is another thing that makes me smile, inside out :) There's gonna be fabulosity...
Now, to get through four days of work before I see the light at the end of the week.
May the good Lord continue to take care of you, my Daddy dearest.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home