Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Mother Knows...

Took my mother’s advice and decided to be patient. To sit and wait. And leave it to Him. Leave it in His able hands. For one can only do so much.

And what do you know? This morning, I received an unexpected black and white from the person now known as ‘The Ass’, confirming the state of things. I am deeming this as a mini happie. I don't want to rain on my own parade but it's always better to celebrate when things have materialised, when it's real. Because when this happens, my status of happiness will be magnified and it'll be a major happie.

Here's to the metamorphosis in time to come. I shall allow myself a 'kuchirat' small jiggy for now as this is indeed, a mini happie.

Thank you Mummy and thank you… *looking up*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home