Parking Lot Drama
Your body lifeless... your legs dragging the sand beneath... your right feet shoe-less... your head hanging low like a wilted flower... you were unconscious.
You gave me a minor heart attack but the snapshot of you at that moment will remain etched in my mind forever.
We've been laughing about this for the past two days and it has not lost it's comical substance.
I reckon we'll still be laughing our heads off when we're old and wrinkly about that night :)
You gave me a minor heart attack but the snapshot of you at that moment will remain etched in my mind forever.
We've been laughing about this for the past two days and it has not lost it's comical substance.
I reckon we'll still be laughing our heads off when we're old and wrinkly about that night :)
Babe, 'an yong pen'??? LOL.



2 Comments:
totally agree with you as I just cant stop laughing (lol) ... and yes, we will laugh through our wrinkles and tears, babe *muacks*
I am laughing... again! Thank God I have a private space in the office okay. If not, malu only. Ha ha.
Post a Comment
<< Home