Just X 3 Because...
Traffic to work was easy breezy. I reckon a lot of couples took the day off to get registered. But ironically, it is the first day of the Hungry Ghost Festival apparently. Therefore, does this have any significance? Will it make today less auspicious than it ought to be?
This picture is just because Corrine Bailey Rae's Just Like a Star is in my head again and just because my new and soon-to-be ex colleague thinks I look like her (I differ).
Anyway, have a good weekend people. The 29th Olympics Opening Ceremony starts at 8.08pm. So drop work, pack up, say goodbye to your boss and head home in time to catch it live!
The next time in 2012, it'll be in London *thinking* and *count + 1,2, 3, 4 & gasp!* I'll be in my thirties. Well, early thirties to be exact (self pacifying). Hhmm... wonder where I'll be and what I'll be doing then. Is four years enough for me to walk across the bridge that links me back to sanity or will I still be struggling with the enemy within?
Again and again and again... every little thing only time will tell...
Some troubles we bring to ourselves. We conceive and we nurture it, until it becomes too much for us to handle, too painful for us to let go... and sometimes it takes a stranger, blunt as they may be in our face, for us to come into realisation with the things we've subconsciously always known.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home