Friday, May 30, 2008

My Mom is doing an Angie Jolie.

My car died on me this morning. Turned the ignition a few times and I didn't hear the usual roaring of the engine. Instead it was a murmur. And the alarm kept going off. Concluded it was time to change the battery. Luckily, my mom's car was available and coincidentally I was colour coordinated with it. Off white and black, and so was I :) She's away in Cambodia for 10 days trying to save the world on a mission trip.

I'm off to Pavilion soon. Company's sponsoring an Indy Jones movie screening for clients. Watched it last weekend and it was a disappointment in my opinion. Storyline got a little absurd for my own liking. Shall not insert spoilers for those who have not seen it. Can't wait to catch SATC though. It's listed on GSC's website in their July listings. However, I reckon it's gonna be heavily censored (what's the point of having movie classifications like 18SX if you censor?!). Will leave it to a DVD or my download king of a brother.

KT sent an email today: "What do you do when you're in the city of Love and it's pouring?" The woman caught SATC. How fabulous. Sigh. Have yet to step foot in Paris. Hopefully before I'm 10X3. This morning Birdy said, "SATC was worth more of my time and money than Indy Jones." If I didn't know better, I would think he's queer.

Gotta flutter off now. Thank God it's the weekend again. Dinner and dance is in store for tomorrow and it's gonna be good...

When it feels like the world is on your shoulders
and all of the madness has got you goin crazy

It's time to get out, step out into the street
Where all of the action is right there at your feet,
well..

I know a place where we can dance the whole night away
underneath the electric stars
Just come with me and we can shake your blues right away
You'll be doin fine once the music starts...Oh!

To the beat of the rhythm of the night
dance until the morning light
Forget about the worries on your mind
we can leave them all behind
To the beat of the rhythm of the night..
oohh the rhythm of the night...ooohh yeah


P/S BD, pls claim your birthday pressie from me soon. Else, it's gonna self destruct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home