Yesterday...
... I vomitted twice, 5 minutes after dinner. Everything that went in, came out. My spinach, seafood tauhu, curry fish etc. Felt light as a feather after. The gag reflex never helps when I feel like throwing up, not once but this time it was automatic. Am still wondering what triggered it.
... I promised myself before I fell asleep on the couch, before the telly watched me instead of me watching it, that I am going to start saving up and invest. Which means less shoes, less bags, less pampering. However, the third thing I did yesterday definitely ain't contributing in my endeavour to fill up my piggy bank as...
... I purchased an Air Asia ticket to BKK and a return MAS ticket in total for RM445. Don't know why but it's cheaper to buy from separate airlines but thou shall not further question good things.
I don't know what's gonna happen next. But I do hope that something good will come along my way. Right now, I'm just living each day as it comes, trying my best to be optimistic and not sink into the depths of despair, of which I'm so capable of doing. I don't even wanna have a life plan because everything is just hanging by the moment. I'm simply holding on to whatever I can grasp... and ending each night with hope for a better tomorrow.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home