Wednesday, July 25, 2007

*Ssshhh

It's Butterfly Cupcakes Day!
And I'm a happy camper. For a dose of a mini happy is always good.
Might be wishful thinking but I would like to believe nothing can spoil my day today.
Sigh, the magic 49 mini cupcakes can do... :)
- pic titled 'Butterfly Kisses'

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I need one pls.

Not having quite a good day myself.

1) Telecon calls which I organized painfully over the weeks got cancelled in matter of 5 min - just because the key person from India didn't call in.

2) I have to babysit this other job which I gladly took on but turned out quite sucky due to lack of cooperation from others (lazy ignorant ppl!)

3) Bf emo at me. No, I emo at bf actually. Pissed me off last night.

Benci.

BENCI.

12:39 pm  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

LOL.

Venting comment pulak.

When it comes to work, sometimes we've gotta go what we've gotta do. The day will pass. Gosh, I'm sounding so positive huh? Ha ha.

You come see me, give you one cupcake ok? *hugs*

1:48 pm  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

About the BF, sometimes emo also good. Must get your message across. Later kiss and makeup. Get some SAYANG. *chuckle*

2:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home