The Heart
When you've never questioned it because you believed and had faith in the miracles it can do.
When you've build your hopes and dreams with the foundation of emotions and feelings it evoked in you.
When you trust that it will give you the strength to walk through the fire, to the limit, to the wall, where you were ready to risk it all.
What do you do when your heart betrays you?




4 Comments:
Do nothing for the time being. Sleep with it for awhile. And when one day, when you wake up from your sleep and you feel that you are not weak anymore, just tell yourself, you dun want yesterday's indicent affect you today and you wanna be happy today. Time.
Thanks for your advice. Appreciate it whoever you are :)
I guess the song "Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough" shall explain your feelings very well...
"And like a fool who will never see the truth
I keep thinking something's gonna change
But there's a danger in loving somebody too much
And its sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust
There's a reason why people don't stay where they are
Baby sometimes love just ain't enough"
This was once the song that I need to listen everynite and cry myself to sleep. But don't worry, time will fade all this pain sooner or later.
Cheer up!!
Joy Gal,
Thanks for sharing.
Guess you don cry no more and I'm happy for you :)
Post a Comment
<< Home