Friday, July 07, 2006

Am I Just Blinded?

Sometimes I ask myself why I bother with you. Why do I even care?! Why should I try to know where you're coming from? And when you finally do speak, all I feel as a result from you opening your mouth is miserable and terrible. I will feel bad about myself and this is of no good to me and for me. I am already a pessimist by nature. I don’t need to be injected with more negativity. Anymore and I swear I will be in the suicide statistics. I so do not need this shit. I’m tired. Exhausted. Drained. On the verge of a breakdown. I’m standing on the brink of sanity. Please don't tip me off.
This is a sign. Time for a delayed and permanent goodbye. Time for our lives to move on. Time for us to go our separate ways. I can't put my life on hold anymore. Although I naturally lack in it, I miss my positives. We were worlds apart when we first met and perhaps this is the way it’s meant to be no matter how much we persevere. You don’t know how you, how all this is affecting me, and I guess you will never know. If you say you're concerned, then show me.
Escape your ego for once.
But you can’t and I understand.
You’re after all, a Man.
Sometimes the very thing you’re looking for is the one thing you can’t see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd been through the similar situation before. Just not long ago, I encountered a very bad time in my life. I thought of hurting myself and ending my entire life. Now, slowly, I am walking out from the dark. And I do believe that in our life, we are given a package which fills with happinesses and unhappinesses. Being unhappy/depressed, it's just part of the package. Be well.

2:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home