Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Happiness in a Box

To wear dreams on one's feet is to begin to give reality to one's dreams.” Roger Vivier

Almost every woman is not only conscious of her feet, but sex conscious about them.”— Shoe designer Perugia

“Not diamonds but heels are a girl's best friend.” — William Rossi (I say both!)

Nothing has man invented yet that will do a better job than heels at making a good pair of legs look great, or great ones look fabulous.”— Stuart Weitzman

“Buying shoes is the highest form of shopping.”— Mimi Pond

“Shoes should be like makeup for the feet.”— Edmundo Castillo

“It’s hard not to be sexy in a pair of high heels”— Tom Ford

“A pair of new shoes might not cure a broken heart or soothe a tension headache but they will relieve the symptoms and chase away the blues."— Holly Brubach

“Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world."— Bette Midler

Shoes! Shoes! Glorious shoes!

If I ever get rich and have loads of cash to spare I'm gonna start indulging in what I'm calling, my Immaculate Shoes Collection.

1. Buy all sorts, styles and brands - Blahnik, Weitzman, Choo, Ferragamo you name it

2. Invest in two of the same pair, one for keeps, one for wear and tear

3. Design a beautiful shoe cabinet to display those for keeps

For when a shoe is unworn, it's so pretty to look at... no scratches, no stains, no smudges. It will be in perfect form... just perfect, it's beauty preserved in an immaculate state... simply flawless.

- Shoes will still fit when everything in your life doesn't -

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely.. I wished the same.

12:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you watch "In Her Shoes" starring Cameron Diaz and Toni Collette? That is the kind of shoe cabinet we want!! Full of Jimmy Choosssssssssssssss.....

(Nine West is having sale here, but it is apparently cheaper in Malaysia, I've checked with another shoes freak, hee hee)

7:15 pm  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

Yes I did babe and that's where I got my inspiration. What a lovely shoe cabinet huh?? Sigh... I WANT.

It is?! The last time I checked it's cheaper down under. Hhmm...
Sales in Spore & here at home too. It's sales everywhere! *gasp*

9:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home