Thursday, July 20, 2006

Power of a Song

...Push me, and then just Hurt me, till I can get my Satisfaction...

One perk of clocking unpaid overtime:
--> Freedom in being able to blast your PC speakers to your heart's content.

*increasing volume*

This song always reminds me of an ex-UpTown girl and the series of events that took place one fine day in the past.

MNG --> dancing to Benny B --> similar jeans purchase --> he who flew by --> cam whoring with her new phone over dinner...

Amazing how certain things can stay vividly fresh and alive in your mind with the help of a song. Never growing old. Forever young and living in the safehaven of your memories.

Unfortunately we can't choose the good over the bad, for some are best forgotten. Deleted from rememberance incessantly and permanently.

...Push me, and then just Hurt me, till I can get my Satisfaction...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MNG --> I remember that
dancing to Benny B --> Yes
similar jeans purchase --> Yes (and have it sent to the same tailor)
he who flew by --> ha, the bird

cam whoring with her new phone over dinner...
This one took me a while ... I forgot it was then I got my new phone. And then I remember capturing the bird and you at the Penang Laksa place ...

I miss you.

Ex-Uptown Girl*

7:43 am  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

Sniff, someone misses me :). I still have the pictures and one is placed on my dressing table.

I miss you too FF. Take care of you yeah. *Hugs hugs.

8:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home