Monday, July 31, 2006

An Apology

I'm sorry for what I did or did not do.
I'm sorry for not living up to expectations.
I'm sorry for being reckless.
My actions of late might not be understood and I accept this but the comfort and warmth of having those close to my heart around, through trials and tribulations mean the world to me.
I'm sorry... but I've been a friend through thick and thin and I hope for nothing more in return.
I would not and could not ask for more than this.
I'm sorry... and I'm right here waiting.
Sometimes the easiest and most difficult thing about being a Woman is having Women friends...
Sigh.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

agree...women friends are complicated than guy friends..troublesome sometimes...when I cared more for the gal friend of mine, I was told that I'm like a old woman; when I cared less, she said I dun care about her anymore..headache!

11:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree too...

7:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and today she bought bigbreakfast, without asking me if I want when she bought....i used to buy her breakfast....and this is what i got in return now...

3:42 pm  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

*hugs to all*

We need friends and true ones are those who stay no matter the weather...rain or shine.

5:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

True ...

But can't beat the fact that sometimes there are just friends that don't worth your time.

2:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home