A virtual diary of Life and Love...

Thoughts, Ramblings and Confessions of a Weight Conscious Shopaholic

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Derailed.

Do you know this feeling? When everything is alright for you, according to the world and you feel the same i.e. nothing is wrong BUT… nothing is right either.

posted by Perfectly Flawed® at 5:38 pm

1 Comments:

Blogger على محمود said...










شركة دار الامل
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل

12:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Perfectly Flawed®

Just an Average Everyday Sane Psycho...Fashionably Sensitive and Too Cool to Care...an Idealist who wishes she Lives in a Sea of Waking Dreams...but in Reality is just Fumbling towards Ecstasy...believe that we are all Companions to our Demons...they will Dance and we will Play...it's my Heart that pounds beneath my Flesh...it's my Mouth that pushes out each Breath...if I shed a Tear I won't Cage it, if I feel Rage I won't Deny it.

View my complete profile

I am feeling The current mood of PrfctlyFlwd at www.imood.com

Previous Posts

  • Hello, March :)
  • Twogether Travels
  • Enough With It.
  • Just because two people fell in Love...
  • On This Day...
  • Counting Down to XXIII
  • We Need Days Like This...
  • :(
  • ·· – – – ··
  • 12.11.10

Powered by Blogger