Monday, December 31, 2007

Sayonara '07

It has been ggggrrrreat last week of '07. Fabulosity as Kimora says.
Shopping overload (reserved my first pair of Christian Louboutin), partying (like I was 18 again), hanging out with old friends (whom I've known since I was 13), making new friends (most of which are in the moolah line as well) and spending time with the feathered one (who has been feeding and accomodating me wonderfully for almost a week). Thank you Birdy:)
Am not my usual restless self because I've been out of the country. Feel liberated, free as a butterfly fluttering. Plans for the night festivities have been confirmed and Red Satin hangs by the cupboard railing waiting to be worn. It's gonna be dinner at Hog's Breath and party time at Butter Factory after. Then it's back home tomorrow afternoon *sniff*. Followed by Sawadeekap Bangkok on the 4th. *wii!!!*
I've said goodbye to many things this year. Things which can no longer fit in my life. It was time to let go because the pain of staying became greater then the pain of leaving. Come what '08 brings, I know I will be stronger in facing it for I've been blessed with Love and I have learned from it through tears, hurt and pain. Smile, shine again and shine on. And accept that there are some things in life you cannot change, no matter how much you endeavour to. *breathe*. Just smile, shine again and shine on...
I say this every new year and I'll say it again.
May the coming year bring new ways and means to achieve your hopes and dreams.
Happy New Year everyone. Let the good times roll...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home