Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Shopping. DONE.

I was in the mood for shopping yesterday. Developed the itch from breakfast and it got worse after lunchtime. Furthermore, it's been a while since I've shopped locally. Excuses! Excuses! Excuses! But it's true, reckon since the year started for I was in Hong Kong twice and that pretty much explains my almost non-existent local shopping activity. Seeing that it was one of those rare days in which I don't have to camp in the office, I seized the opportunity.
By 9.05pm, I had bought two dresses, a necklace and a flower to go with both from Eclipse, and a casual top from Topshop. A dose of endorphines were triggered. I was a happy camper. I was skipping inside. *la la laaaa la la* Needed to tell someone so I called Birdy and rambled away. Convo ended and as I was bouncing to The PCD's 'I Don't Need A Man', the euphoria settled and it hit me. I held my breath, gulped and reached for my mobile.
Called Birdy again and asked him, "Did I just tell you I bought a yellow dress?"
He replied, "Yeah, that's why I said it was so not you."
I bought a yellow dress. A YELLOW dress. Eeeeeekkk! Immediately, the mind saw Michelle Williams at the Oscars last year. She looked like a canary! But hers was bright yellow. Mine is a soft pale shade. It's different. There IS a difference.
I hope I don't regret this. I don't wanna look like a bird. No offense Birdy :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted a comment earlier but it didn't appear.

As I was saying, those dresses that you bought must've been pretty.

The itch that you had in the morning, you obediently scratched it by evening.

The itch that I've been having, haven't been scratched eversince since 24th Dec 2006! *cry*

12:18 pm  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

Scratch your itch. Go ahead babe. It'll feel so so good. You know you want to :)

1:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home