Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I LOVE Hot Water

My kind of bath tub. I want. Just like the one where Meredith shares with her McDreamy.
Add some lavender scented candles with dim lighting, I can stay in there for hours... till my fingertips and toes get all wrinkly.
At this moment I'm in Paris, sipping a rich cup of hot choc at a quaint and dainty roadside cafe, with the Eiffel Tower in the background and Hugh Jackman by my side...
The mind is capable of anything :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie Nakamura says:
balik dari paris lah

Perfectly Flawed says:
belum

Angie Nakamura says:
hot choc sudah habis

Perfectly Flawed says:
refill

Angie Nakamura says:
diabetes

Perfectly Flawed says:
hugh is still with me

Perfectly Flawed says:
keeping me WARm with his bod

Angie Nakamura says:
hugh mau balik to wifey, wifey sudah paging

Perfectly Flawed says:
nah...in my mind he's single

Angie Nakamura says:
in your mind, you have already shagged him

Angie Nakamura says:
hey! i'm angie nakamura and i'm here to save you!

Angie Nakamura says:
Save the Perfectly Flawed!

5:46 pm  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

What a cheeky BD *twist ear*

Wolverine can save me anytime. I'll settle for a McDreamy if he's busy with his adamantium claws.

8:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home