Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Flowers are Dead

"Snow White received 3 bouquets of flowers", I told the Supreme Goddess at work.

"Funeral parlour of a department now", was her reply.

Couldn't help but find her cynical remark amusing.

She did have a point. *chuckle*

*************

"Instead of killing me with deadly red roses and chocolates in heart shaped box, love is shown by him sticking his finger into my nose without thinking twice when a bat hangs in the cave, cleaning my mucus with bare hand when I'm deadly sick and massaging the cramps out of my stinky feet that could kill a colony" - Blackjetta
Now, THAT’s what I call Love.
However, no matter how much some detest commercialism on this day, I think an enormous majority of us girls are still suckers for flowers and chocolates whether we like to admit it or otherwise and I won't contest this, especially if it's purple tulips and Godiva :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home