Thursday, March 02, 2006

Tagged Again...

There I was taking a break from work while calming myself down after my venting post by catching up on blogs I stalk religiously daily and what do u know? I got tagged by BD again. Hhmm, it seems to be an occurring phenomenon. Couldn’t slash ignore it, and this dear woman knows it. Sigh, I'm a sucker for quizzes. Just had to do it and the fact that my bloody office server has mood swings does not help. Nevertheless, it prevailed and there you have it, the results.

Advanced
You scored 78% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 73% Expert!

You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.

You scored higher than 3% on Beginner
You scored higher than 39% on Intermediate
You scored higher than 73% on Advanced
You scored higher than 30% on Expert


My England also veli de powderful :P. Get well soon Lady BD. No worries, Maddox J. Pitt's homeland shall be awaiting your arrival :)

As usual, same old story I’m tagging KG, Wengster, Fay Fay and Cheyanne *chuckle*. The cycle continues.
P/S: For the 100% natural born F*%Ker - May baaa-ad baa-aad things happen to you. I rest my case.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok LAH! Your England as powderful as mine LAH. Pass LIAO LAH!

2:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have done this one before. Shall give it a pass to post the results this time.

11:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home